Make an appointment to preview the garden and to discuss the details of your special day with us. We are often in the garden so please leave a message so we can get back to you. Alternatively, drop us an email.
FEATURES OF A WEDDING AT BIRCHWOOD
- There are several locations around the garden to choose from for your ceremony.
- Basic fee is $590 for wedding ceremony held in the garden.
- Bride's room and a second bedroom is provided for adjustments after your drive out from town. The two double bedrooms are available with your booking for the duration of the wedding preparation and celebration.
- You and your wedding party may additionally book to stay the night before the wedding to facilitate a relaxed wedding preparation. Continental breakfast provided with accommodation.
- We will place up to 50 x matched chairs for your guests Indoor toilet for bridal party and guests. (additional chairs available)
- We can arrange a mobile toilet facility for your guests, at your expense, if your guest numbers are greater than 80
- Access to our power inputs for you to set up your amplification system for your chosen music accompaniments
- Iced water and glasses accessible for guests
- Extended use of Bride's room before the ceremony in our home with bathroom, tea making, hair and makeup etc
- Use of living room to facilitate your production of a wedding DVD
- After-ceremony refreshments for guests; for example, tea and cupcakes/sandwiches, slice etc
GARDEN ZONES OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO WEDDING PLANNERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS
- Native area bordered by a dry creek that winds across the North-East end of the block. Retro bridge!
- All areas are suitable for photography: formal lawn areas bordered by manicured garden beds, shrubs, roses, archways and a profusion of flowers.
- Fountain garden area
- Limestone platform with spacious shaded lawn